Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, September 16, 2011

Red high-heeled edible cupcake shoes with pretty bows!

My fellow cupcake blogger Nichelle took this photo of high-heeled cupcake shoes at a party last night to celebrate the upcoming release of the cookbook Cupcakes, Cookies and Pies, Oh My by Alan Richardson and Karen Tack.. They are some of the presenters on our August 2012 Cupcake Cruise to Bermuda! Tickets go on sale next week and you can sign up at cupcakecruise.com for more information when they go on sale. And while I have a hot date with my personal organizer and can't make it, you should totally join Cupcakes Take the Cake for Sunday's Greenwich Village Cupcake Crawl, where you can win a cupcake t-shirt by Rogue Cupcakes!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home