Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch me talk about my debut as an author, Sex & Cupcakes: A Juicy Collection of Essays, in this Q&A with my publisher Thought Catalog Books

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Nook ebook erotica by me!

Now that I have a Nook, I want to share easy links to buy my books via Nook. Here's what's currently available:


Obsessed: Erotic Romance for Women



Best Bondage Erotica 2011



Surrender: Erotic Tales of Female Pleasure and Submission



Hide and Seek



Passion: Erotic Romance for Women



Smooth: Erotic Romance for Women



Orgasmic: Erotica for Women



Please, Sir: Erotic Stories of Female Submission



Bottoms Up: Spanking Good Stories



Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica



The Mile High Club: Plane Sex Stories



Do Not Disturb: Hotel Sex Stories



Best Sex Writing 2009



Tasting Her: Oral Sex Stories


Tasting Him: Oral Sex Stories


Yes, Sir: Erotic Stories of Female Submission



Yes, Ma'am: Erotic Stories of Male Submission



Crossdressing: Erotic Stories



He's on Top: Erotic Stories of Female Submission and Male Dominance



She's on Top: Erotic Stories of Male Submission and Female Dominance



Caught Looking: Erotic Tales of Voyeurs and Exhibitionists

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home