Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My first self-published ebook: "Fishnet Queen"

I thought I'd posted this but I'm not sure, so if not...here's my first self-published ebook, featuring my short story "Fishnet Queen" for only 99 cents!


"Fishnet Queen"


When Brad spies a beautiful fishnet goddess, her long legs covered with the tightly woven black design he so loves, he makes an offer she can't refuse: fishnets for life. In return, she fulfills his deepest fantasy by taking control of him and letting him serve her in the best way he knows how. This submissive man's leg and fishnet fetish come to life under the tutelage of a woman who knows how to take full advantage of them. "It's only a very specific kind of woman who makes me long to get down on my knees and worship my way from the tips of their toes all the way on up, and the fishnets are just a part of it."

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home