Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, August 07, 2011

2012 planning and my backless dress

Big things are in the air. Literally, gigantic. More news about that and 2012 adventures soon. Yes, I am now someone who is planning events a year in advance, and liking it!




yesterday's dress, from Urban Outfitters in Georgetown

There's a section of Brené Brown's book The Gifts of Imperfection, which has now found a permanent place in my bag, where she writes about the vowel check:

A = Have I been Abstinent today (However you definte that--I find it a little more challenging when it comes to things like food, work, and the computer.)

E = Have I Exercised today?

I = What have I done for myself today?

O = What have I done for Others today?

U = Am I holding on to Unexpressed emotions today?

Y = Yeah! What is something good that's happened today?


I thought that might be of interest to some of you. Something good that happened yesterday - I got to spend some quality time with a friend and get a killer mini massage after my nails were done (hot stone!) and I got these posters for my book party (you can win one if you show up):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home