Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I've never seen Star Wars, hate weddings and love America

Okay, not really, though I've never seen Star Wars and I'm not a fan of the marriage industrial complex but am excited for my cousin's wedding in March.

I did write my first piece for Slacktory called "I Only Know the Super Bowl, Star Wars and Settlers of Catan Through Cupcakes" and it'd be awesome if you clicked and liked and passed it on cause I'm proud of it and got tons of great art (Yo Gabba Gabba cupcakes, anyone?) and, um, I make fun of myself. Wayne Rooney, eat your heart out.

I know sports exist, but in a vague, very peripheral way. If it makes it into the gossip pages, then I’ll hear about it; I know of David Beckham, but mostly in the context of him being married to Posh Spice. I don’t know when the Super Bowl, Wimbledon or World Cup fall, and only because March is in its name do I know about March Madness. It’s not even that I don’t like sports, I’m just ignorant.

Read the whole thing

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home