Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

"I’d like to figure out how to leave big heavy bruises on her ass"

I don't really do intense spankings these days, or even less intense ones; it's been a long, long while since I've indulged in that for various reasons, and I'm totally fine with it, but obviously spanking is a big interest of mine. (And I'm gonna soon stop feeling idiotically self-conscious and like I need to talk about my personal life every two seconds - it's pretty irrelevant much of the time.) Part of why I love what I get to do for both a living and the people I've come across is that I can live vicariously through their fiction and nonfiction about some of the things I'm interested in.

So this short post by Sinclair Sexsmith intrigued me, in response to the question "Can you tell us about your most favorite spanking you have ever given?" Kudos to the question asker because I think all too often we hear from the person, fictional or real, receiving the spanking, which is interesting to see/read about, but so is the giver and their experience. I especially liked:

"I like to spend a long, slow time on warm-up, then use my whole body to whomp for a while. I noticed I was even doing a little bit of a jump to get more of my body weight behind the flogger."

and

"I’d like to figure out how to leave big heavy bruises on her ass..."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home