Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, June 03, 2011

Cats make everything better

Or at least, this one does.

I've been having a great time catsitting, eating mushroom veggie burgers, having things like A/C and wifi and a purring, adorable cat who crawls into bed with me. If I could live in Manhattan and have a cat just like her, I totally would. For now, I will live vicariously as I try to make my home at the very least somewhere I could possibly have guests. Or, barring that, somewhere I can find my clothes. So many Big Self-Improvement Projects at once, which in one way is a little sad, cause I'm 35 and my life is so not together, but at the same time, I am trying to learn from my myriad mistakes and work on taking care of myself. It's not easy because often what I'm drawn to would probably fall under the category of Not Taking Care of Myself, but I'm trying to be a bit more big picture and less immediate gratification. I even almost have all my plane tickets and hotels booked for Seattle, London, Eugene and Las Vegas, all the trips I've planned for 2011. Still need a few of those but at least the first trip, Seattle, is all taken care of.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home