Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, May 13, 2011

Watch me on Gabcast with Jessica Delfino talking about hotel sex, the mile high club, people pleasing and more

Check out my interview with the very talented, funny and smart performer Jessica Delfino, who graciously had me on her show to talk about sex in hotels and on planes, where I learned about ice hotels, as well as people-pleasing and sex in the news and more. Some screen grabs are below.







Watch us here and follow @loveisp on Twitter to find out who else she's hosting and of course visit jessicadelfino.com where you can see more of her work, including my favorite song of hers, "My Pussy is Magic." And you can catch her performing at In The Flesh. Speaking of which, well, it's not coming back, but I am working on a special fall NYC multimedia extravaganza. Stay tuned.

I'm wearing my new favorite piece of jewelry, the demi necklace by Objets d'Envy in Honeysuckle, Pantone's color of the year. Love their jewelry!

And look what she served me for breakfast! I'm totally tempted to be all rock star and have a rider that I want crepes at every interview.





Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home