Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Surrender is a pick for Fast and Easy Book Club!

Check out the Fast and Easy Book Club, with selections by the wonderful Alison Tyler, over at Violet Blue's Tiny Nibbles blog, where there's also an excerpt from Teresa Noelle Roberts' excellent story "Daddy's Girl," which I think I can say is my favorite Daddy/girl story I've ever read, and maybe the only one I've ever published. To me what makes it so hot is that it delineates the role-play and explains it, without sacrificing an ounce of the heat of the story. (For more information about Surrender, click here.)

Here are their first picks:





Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home