Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, May 27, 2011

August 25: Celebrate Obsessed and The Lost with me, Caridad Piñeiro, and Tied Up Events

Just a heads up, I'll post details like time when I know them. I'm partnering with Tied Up Events, who run Chat Lounge, to have a book party on Thursday, August 25th at Fontana's at 105 Eldridge Street between Grand and Broome on the Lower East Side (NYC) for Obsessed: Erotic Romance for Women (click to read my introduction and the table of contents - it's a great one), edited by me, and The Lost, a paranormal romance by Caridad Piñeiro®, who also wrote the foreword for Obsessed. Yes, there will be free snacks and free cupcakes (would it be a party of mien without those??). Probably my only book party this year.



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home