Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

London calling!

I’ll have details soon, I’m finalizing venues and authors, but it looks like I’ll be doing my first London (UK) readings the weekend of July 4th, probably July 2nd and 4th. Very excited! Much is going on, so if you want the whole scoop in one place, sign up for my newsletter on the left-hand side of rachelkramerbussel.com (I will also post and tweet the link to see the newsletter online). It's monthly.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 06, 2011, Blogger Mistress Justine Cross - Los Angeles Dominatrix said...

Yay! London is one of my favorite cities. I will be going back in May. Let me know if you want any recs! Have fun!

 
At April 07, 2011, Blogger Lucy Felthouse said...

Awesome! Hopefully I'll get to meet you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home