Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, April 07, 2011

I talk romance and erotica on the Bookrageous podcast

Click here to hear me talk about being a book lover, favorite books and the romance and erotica genres with In The Flesh alum Sarah Wendell of the wonderful blog Smart Bitches Trashy Books, along with hosts Rebecca Schinsky of The Book Lady and Jenn Northington of JennIRL (also events manager at WORD). I recorded my part at Greenpoint, Brooklyn extremely excellent indie bookstore WORD, where I'll be in the audience being a fangirl getting my Sarah MacLean and Kieran Kramer books signed April 27th.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home