Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, March 04, 2011

Glamour time!

I'm so excited that these came out so well...I had so much fun getting my makeup done (fake eyelashes=true love!) and slipping into the slinky, sexy lingerie of Sweet Paine and vamping it up at Shag for photography team Constance and Eric. I think one of the best parts was that afterward Constance and Eric emailed me and were like, "We didn't know you were you." They paid me a compliment on one of my stories that they remembered which was super touching. Love the small worldness and how they worked; I've never been shot by two people in that way (trading off the camera) and it was cool to get to spy on them a little. Not spy, exactly, but when I didn't have to be totally "on" and posing I was observing them, as I tend to do. I also learned that fake eyelashes rock my world. I hope I have a chance to wear them again for something glamorous (and someone to put them on me!).

My column next week at SexIs is about why I've taken the rest of the year until I turn 36 on November 10th off from sex and dating, and I'm still exploring and thinking about that decision and why it was so crucial right now. One thing I'm trying to retain during this time is a sense of playfulness, eroticism and sexiness that has nothing to do with being physically intimate with someone else in a sexual way. The only people seeing me naked are doctors, waxers and masseuses and yet...when I took these photos I felt hot. Glamorous. Beautiful. All those things I was vainly looking for from relationships that were never in a million years going to give them to me. So I'm grateful that this opportunity came my way and I was able to live up to it. I had a blast and will hopefully be doing another shoot down the road.











Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At March 05, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look stunning. Thank You

 
At March 05, 2011, Blogger Jean-Luc Garbo said...

Rachel, you look adorable and sexy. Don't ever forget that. Thanks for sharing these. Did Sweet Paine also make those stockings? I really like them.

 
At March 07, 2011, Anonymous LexiB said...

Truly gorgeous !

 
At March 07, 2011, Blogger Sharazade said...

That one in the chair, the black and white one towards the bottom, is amazing. What an expression!

 
At March 08, 2011, Blogger Unknown said...

Stunningly sexy photos!

 
At March 08, 2011, Blogger Chasing Wind Mills, Why Not? said...

Rachel you are a real turn on in the most powerful sense of the wors. Are your books in ebooks ? Thanks

 
At March 09, 2011, Blogger Unknown said...

Sexy, sexy, sexy!

 
At March 09, 2011, Blogger Juan said...

Fun pictures.

 
At April 20, 2011, Anonymous Constance & Eric said...

Rachel, you can "observe" us any time ;)
XOXO,
Us

 

Post a Comment

<< Home