Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Coco de Mer photos

It's gonna be a hectic next few days as I meet the biggest deadline of my life. Hopefully after that I can get to know my new computer and kindof get back to real life. I am going to be severely curtailing my 2011 travel plans after frittering away way too many days off on this trip, which has been mostly fun, partly emotional, and now I'm ready to go home. So anyway, I am trying to "be a writer," which sounds way too laughable to my ears, but here are some photos from Coco de Mer in LA, where I coveted everything. See all of my shots here and read The Gloss on "Five Things I Learned About Sex From Writers of Erotica".

Funny story - I walked from The Beverly Center to Magnolia Bakery and then used my iPhone's GPS to lead me to Melrose, but for some reason, Google Maps thinks Coco de Mer is in the opposite direction than it is, so I wound up at this corner of Melrose and Doheny. I called a friend for a ride and no sooner had I hung up than my cousin pulled in! He randomly found me. I was joined at the reading by lots of new and old friends, 4 cousins, 1 uncle and 1 family friend. Wow! So blogging will hopefully be light the next few days as I try to force evil words out of me - well, they're not evil, but they are starting to feel evil the tougher to come by they are.







Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home