Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, January 28, 2011

Why you don't want to be my hotel roommate

Or maybe you do...honestly, when I'm in a hotel, I'm kindof extra selfish and decadent. This one was fabulous, I have one in San Francisco tonight and then back to my go-to spot in LA, where I plan to chill in the garden and enjoy the sun and actually have some quality time to make love to get to know my new laptop.





Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 28, 2011, Anonymous Angela Caperton said...

See...the only problem we'd have is trying to figure out who's stuff was whom's when we had to check out!

Once there's lingerie hanging from the ceiling lights, then maybe we might need to discuss some minor housekeeping before housekeeping shows up....

Congrats on the successful road trip. I wish so much I could have been there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home