Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Guest bondage post: "Charting Pleasure" by Angela Caperton

A guest post today...

Charting Pleasure
by Angela Caperton

A nautical chart hangs on the wall of my living room, a very special piece of personal history and a beautiful work of art. This chart isn’t an antique parchment with tattered edges or fanciful pictures of sea monsters curling through finely inked waves. It’s a precise coastal map that stretches from the Gulf of St. Lawrence on the Atlantic side of North America to the Strait of Juan de Fuca on the Pacific, then south to encompass Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean as well as parts of coastal Venezuela and Columbia. This isn’t a map that annotates borders or elevations, it notes inlets, marks the depth of the ocean in fathoms, and in simple felt pen, documents the many adventures I had while cruising on my family’s sailboat.

It was during those adventures that I grew to appreciate charts in a way that really didn’t make sense to me until I was much older. On the boat, I loved looking at the squiggly lines that marked coasts; I loved tangling my tongue around the name of foreign gulfs and bays; and I loved watching our progress as we sailed, our positions marked on the charts daily when we took sun readings with a sextant (this was before the advent of GPS). The charts showed where our boat had been and they showed where we would go. Dangerous reefs were noted; safe ports were named. Each drawn circle was another small chapter in my life that shaped who I am today.

Years removed from those early adventures, I never forgot the charts, or lost sight of the metaphors inherent in them as I lived my later life. As my sexual experiences expanded, as I embraced new relationships and stretched my horizons, I wasn’t surprised to find myself one night staring at the chart on my wall and seeing my sexual journey as clearly as I saw the drawn circles over foreign ports.

It was then I invented the cartographer…

“The Cartographer” is my addition to Best Bondage Erotica 2011, and tells the story of a Dom with a love of nautical charts, and a sub with an open mind and willing heart. As I wrote the story, I found myself captivated by Paul’s dark obsession and by Sabrina’s desire to help him express his appreciation, and above all, I thoroughly relished chronicling the voyage they take together.

There is a tradition of maps and charts as expressions of moral space, visual descriptions of picaresque journeys. By making a chart of skin and ink into an act of sexual submission, I like to think I have added my own unique kink to this tradition.

I hope you enjoy “The Cartographer”, and I am immensely proud to have it included in this collection. It is in great company! Even if my story doesn’t speak to your particular bondage interest, I’m sure some of the others in the book will.

Stay Sexy!
Angela Caperton

And below is an excerpt from "The Cartographer" by Angela Caperton; read the whole thing in Best Bondage Erotica 2011.

He stood by the table and ran his hands over my body, cupping my breasts, tracing each hollow of my ribs, splaying his fingers wide over the center of my belly. My blood rushed to heat beneath his touch, my nerves alert to the pressure and possession. He traced the outline of the small tuft of hair that crowned my pussy, and when his fingers again slipped inside me, I gripped the sides of the table and arched against his hand. My clit, already sensitive from his previous manipulations, bloomed anew as he circled and teased it. Orgasm floated nearby, bobbing like a cork just beyond my grasp.

“This is the last, Sabrina,” Paul whispered as he kissed me tenderly and continued to explore my wet pussy.

“Yes,” I breathed, my heart stabbed with a dark ache even as my body sang at the edges of ecstasy. The last, and as Paul slid his long index finger into my pussy, pumping and grinding, adding another, then a third, I knew he’d make this last one something I would never forget. I came hard, sweat tacking me to the table, the muscles of my stomach vibrating with the force of it.

He prepped me in silence, my eyes squeezed shut by his command. My stomach and left side were cleaned and stenciled and soon the hum of the gun echoed in the room and in my blood.

The first cool touch of his gloved hand on my belly balled anticipation in my whole body, and with the first glorious bite of the needles, a flood of relief ran down my spine to flow out of my pussy.

His breath caressed the abraded skin, blew comfort over the hot lacerations, each vibrating puncture another eternal branding of him on my soul. The dull, pressured pain radiated through my skin, into my veins. It sailed across my chest to ache in my nipples and turned my cunt hot with the pounding pulse of expectation. Suspended in time and in the skin of desire, the mechanical whine of the gun became an anthem, the stroke of gauze over the new marks, a prayer. When Paul’s lips and tongue ravaged my breasts, the blast of arousal nearly bowed my back to breaking. He pushed me back down.

“Be still,” he commanded, and with considerable effort, I complied. He licked each nipple again, cruel in the challenge, and my pussy watered, my heart thudded.




Order Best Bondage Erotica 2011 from:



Amazon.com



Kindle edition (coming soon)



Bn.com (Barnes & Noble)



Books-a-Million



Borders



Powell's



IndieBound (find your local independent bookstore)



Cleis Press

And Best Bondage Erotica 2011 just got a great review over at Erotica Revealed, where Kathleen Bradean writes:

Janine Ashbless offers an interesting tale where the man is bound, but he still manages to get inside of the head of a young woman on the verge of discovering her sexuality in “The Ingénue.” “Reasoning” by Tenille Brown is a stand out story of a woman simply fed up with her boyfriend's behavior. Lisabet Sari's “Wired” is another tale of a woman dominating a man, with some ingenious use of workplace items for bondage. In the “Lady or the Tiger” by Bill Kte-pi, who is dominating who is up for you to decide. Jennifer Peters finds an inventive use of saran wrap in the delightful “Sealed for Freshness.”

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home