Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, October 25, 2010

Glam fashion shots of me in ModCloth dress by Anya Garrett

These photos are from last Thursday's Orgasm Night at In The Flesh at Happy Ending Lounge; all are by Anya Garrett. See many more photos from that night in this Flickr set.


In my ModCloth Bossa Nova dress, which I give 5 of 5 stars. It feels amazing on and is the first one-shouldered dress I've worn. Plus the gold accent gives me an excuse to get gold and black tights and pair it with my gold and black Fluevogs (Precious, I can't seem to find an exact link for them, but I first saw them at Fluevog in Beverly Hills, ordered them from Zappos). I felt amazing in it and didn't want to take it off. Tights: $7.99 at Duane Reade.





And our group photo, plus a reminder about Comedy Sex Night November 18th, whose lineup is being added to. Also don't miss free cupcakes and my birthday celebration and Passion: Erotic Romance for Women reading November 11th; details on Facebook.


Back row L to R: Lana Fox, Velvet Moore, Laura Boyd, Daniel Allen Cox, Graydancer
Front row L to R: Heidi Champa, Beth Raymer, Rachel Kramer Bussel, Dusty Horn

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home