Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm on Goodreads

I am indeed on Goodreads (not totally accurate but I like adding the books that find their way into my bags/home) but had no clue you could embed your blog or that there's an iPhone app. Oh, and they're hiring.

Rachel Kramer's book montage



The Frisky 30-Day Breakup Guide: One Month of Manicures, Massages, and Mojitos to Help You Forget About Him

Orgasmic: Erotica for Women

Insatiable

29: A Novel

If You Knew Suzy: A Mother, a Daughter, a Reporter's Notebook

God is in the Pancakes

How to Get Divorced by 30

Sex Is Fun!: Creative Ideas for Exciting Sex

Please, Sir: Erotic Stories of Female Submission

Oh. My. Gods.

Click: Young Women on the Moments That Made Them Feminists

Some Girls: My Life in a Harem

Backdraft: Fireman Erotica

Neon Angel

Insatiable: A Young Mother's Struggle with Anorexia

Best of Best Women's Erotica 2

Hide and Seek: Erotic Stories

Second Skin: Erotic Stories about Leather and Latex

Caught Looking: Erotic Tales of Voyeurs and Exhibitionists

Sex and Candy: Sugar Erotica



Rachel Kramer Bussel's favorite books »


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home