Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

My story "I Spy" in German is "Ich sehe was"

Last year I made my Black Lace debut, something I'd been working toward my entire 10-year erotica career. This week I got in the mail the German translation of their anthology The Affair. Turns out the German translation of my title "I Spy" is "Ich sehe was." Now please put out good energy/thoughts for me to get one of my anthologies translated! There are 30-something out there now and I think this latest crop of female erotica should have wide appeal. By my count, the book that just arrived (in stores any second), Fast Girls: Erotica for Women, is my 32nd print anthology. Woo-hoo! My fingers are officially crossed.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home