Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, April 29, 2010

All my book trailers: Spanked, Do Not Disturb, Peep Show, Please, Sir

I wanted to share all my book trailers at once - I hope to be able to afford to do more in the future! Details TK ASAP about the May Please, Sir virtual book tour - 3 spots are left. To be part of it and get your free book (US only), email your URL and mailing address to pleaseantho at gmail.com with "virtual book tour" in the subject line. Spanked has proven the most popular, at over 180,000 views, (and my thanks to Goldfrapp and their record label for reinstating it on YouTube) and the most sales of all my Cleis books, though I have very high hopes for Please, Sir!







Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home