Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, February 22, 2010

Interview with me about The Cougar Book and "What Pretty Girls Do"

I wrote the story "What Pretty Girls Do" inspired by the Kirsty MacColl song "What Do Pretty Girls Do?" and it finally found a home in the e-book and print anthology The Cougar Book

See the interview at publisher Logical-Lust.

Does your writing turn you on?

Once in a while it does. The more personal stories, the ones inspired by a lover or a crush, often move me. Others turn me on more mentally than physically. It’s often in rereading my work, whether live at my reading series, In The Flesh, or to myself, that the power of it truly hits me. I sometimes go into a little writing trance and forget exactly what I’m writing, perhaps as a way to protect myself from fearing publishing truly filthy thoughts or feelings.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home