Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm in Alison's Wonderland

I mean, my fairy tale-inspired science experiment story "Let Down Your Libido" is going to be published in Alison Tyler's Harlequin Spice anthology Alison's Wonderland, out this summer. Via her blog (click there for big version - my name's on the back cover, woo-hoo!). I will post my own book cover for them both once it's finalized and when I'm finally done with it. I know, it's been a looooong time coming (you don't even know the minute fraction of that saga, trust me).



Below is the table of contents. I'm still sorting out themes for the rest of 2010 for In The Flesh. August will be Sex on the Beach and perhaps I can have someone read from this book (or maybe I can!).

The Red Shoes (Redux) by Nikki Magennis
Fool’s Gold by Shanna Germain
The Three Billys by Sommer Marsden
David by Kristina Lloyd
Managers and Mermen by Donna George Storey
The Clean-Shaven Type by N.T. Morley
The Midas F*ck by Erica DeQuaya
Sleeping with Beauty by Allison Wonderland
Unveiling His Muse by Portia Da Costa
Always Break the Spines by Lana Fox
An Uphill Battle by Benjamin Eliot
Moonset by A.D.R Forte
Mastering Their Dungeons by Bryn Haniver
A Taste for Treasure by T.C. Calligari
The Broken Fiddle by Andrea Dale
The Cougar of Cobble Hill by Sophia Valenti
Wolff’s Tavern by Bella Dean
Slutty Cinderella by Jacqueline Applebee
Kiss It by Saskia Walker
Let Down Your Libido by Rachel Kramer Bussel
Dancing Shoes by Tsaurah Litzky
Gold, On Snow by Janine Ashbless
After the Happily Every After by Heidi Champa
Cupid Has Signed Off by Thomas S. Roche
The Walking Wheel by Georgia E. Jones
Rings on My Fingers by Alison Tyler
The Princess by Elspeth Potter

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home