Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Spank at UCB Theatre

Actually, what I'm going to tomorrow night is comedian Jon Friedman's solo show Bear With Me at UCB Theatre (Jon is the man behind The Rejection Show).

But when you go to the UCB Theatre site, you see:

SPANK

See two brand new sketch or solo shows birthed right before your eyes. These shows have never been performed on the UCBT stage before.

And just like children, some may be good and some may be bad, but somebody out there loves them just the same.

It's comedy just out of the womb. Come on, you know you need a spanking.


When I registered, I got a reply that said that I'd registered for Spank. I actually had to write to Jon to make sure that was correct, since I wanted to see Bear With Me.

Spanking! Woo-hoo. I can't tell you too much more about Bear With Me except there's a 99% chance it'll be funny. It's at 9:30 on Monday, January 25th. Right before that I'm calling in to an erotica event in Toronto called Oral, where I'll be reaidng about spanking, so it all fits together.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home