Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kandinsky at the Guggenheim

I went with my cousins to the Kandinsky exhibit at the Guggenheim. Fascinating, though I breezed through the end after a long day. My favorite was "Light Picture." Last time I was there was for the Catherine Opie exhibit. There was one quote I really liked, will look it up - my day of twin baby visiting was thwarted by the MTA (who knew the 2/3 don't run on Sundays on Wall Street?) so I'm off to the gym to work off my frustration and try to retain some of the creative energy inspired by the museum. Living in my newly decluttered home is great...save for the fact that I have no idea where my clothes are!

Here's an image of the outside of the museum from the blog NYC ♥ NYC.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home