Email: rachelkramerbussel at


Lusty Lady

Watch me talk about my debut as an author, Sex & Cupcakes: A Juicy Collection of Essays, in this Q&A with my publisher Thought Catalog Books

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Watch me speak at CUNY panel on Peep Shows and Public Spaces

I was tasked with speaking about female sexuality and public space a few weeks ago at CUNY's panel on Peep Shows and Public Spaces. There are 3 videos featuring me and the entire event, I believe, posted at I learned a lot, am extremely thankful to the wonderful Dagmar Herzog for moderating and to Amy Herzog and everyone at CUNY - and Eileen Myles for asking a great question! I'll post the 10 female-run sites I spoke about (I also talked about In The Flesh) soon.

Labels: , , ,


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home