Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Watch me speak at CUNY panel on Peep Shows and Public Spaces



I was tasked with speaking about female sexuality and public space a few weeks ago at CUNY's panel on Peep Shows and Public Spaces. There are 3 videos featuring me and the entire event, I believe, posted at Fora.tv. I learned a lot, am extremely thankful to the wonderful Dagmar Herzog for moderating and to Amy Herzog and everyone at CUNY - and Eileen Myles for asking a great question! I'll post the 10 female-run sites I spoke about (I also talked about In The Flesh) soon.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home