Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica book trailer on hiatus; watch these instead

So one major thing I've learned is that when making a book trailer (or any video), make sure you have the rights to the music! The trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica had a great run, and we will get it back up online soon, but it was pulled because we'd used music that wasn't authorized. Oh and the Spanked blog on Wordpress is not more but the one for Bottoms Up: Spanking Good Stories is still around. Will be working on getting as much detail about my books posted in 2010 as I can.


The Spanked trailer will be back up for your viewing pleasure soon, I promise.

I still have two very hot trailers up and plan to make more in 2010!


Book trailer for Do Not Disturb: Hotel Sex Stories (click to read table of contents and introduction.


Book trailer for Peep Show: Erotica Tales of Voyeurs and Exhibitionists (click to read table of contents and introduction

The music (authorized) is by one of my favorite bands, Ida, and the song is "599" from their album Heart Like a River

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home