Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy birthday to me and Keavy

Yes, I'm 34 today. I have a ton of work to do and as you may have noticed, for many reasons this has become more my "professional" blog and the Tumblr my personal one, with some exceptions.

So yes, it’s my birthday, and in the spirit of birthdays and love and friendship, please check out the sweetest birthday present I’ve ever seen anyone give…from Michael to my friend Keavy of Kumquat Cupcakery. Sorry I didn’t get mine in on time – I was there in spirit and am so happy to share a birthday with someone so so cool. One of the things I very much want to do is be a better friend and a better meeter of responsibilities in the coming year, so that next time, I don't miss out on such true sweetness as this.

In Rachel world, big piece hopefully going up tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Join my newsletter to get the scoop.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At November 10, 2009, Blogger Ichael said...

awesome video, and happy birthday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home