Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Good Vibrations photo and Peep Show on Fleshbot!

Lots of Peep Show and other news to share, but for now...

Fleshbot ran a very sexy excerpt from Donna George Storey's "Clean and Dirty" from Peep Show, about a very special Japanese shower peep show. Stay tuned for the book trailer in which I act this out (well, I suds up in the shower).

I have some upcoming radio gigs, waiting for all the details but I believe Monday, October 26th, I'm going to be on Naked News, and then Monday night at 7:30 I teach erotica writing in Toronto at Come As You Are. And then when I get back I'll be on Hella Fabulous on East Village Radio - looking like the morning of Wednesday, October 28th. Will update (I learned my lesson with San Francisco - you snooze on the nonstop 24/7 event promotion, nobody comes to your events!).


Donna George Storey, me, Zille Defeu at Good Vibrations Berkeley on Sunday for the Bottoms Up reading

Yes, I wore jeans. And sneakers. I don't think in 9 years of doing readings I've ever worn sneakers, but there's a first time for everything. Audio from the reading coming soon.

Oh, and no time at all to investigate but my lovely little Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica blog that used to be at spanked.wordpress.com got removed for violating Wordpress's TOS. :(

The Spanked book trailer is still going strong on YouTube. An idea was floated to do a PG and an X-rated Bottoms Up trailer. Perhaps...someday I'd love to do 2 trailers, a clean and a dirty version. For now, I am eagerly awaiting the cut of my new trailer. And biting my nails.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home