Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Second favorite

I had the honor of being driven around by Sheela Namakkal, famed Minneapolis cupcake maker of Miel y Leche. She and her friend Emily (in the orange shirt on the right) are starting a bakery called Cake Eater and I am hoping to fly out for the opening, in part because I feel it's a challenge I want to be able to meet to do Minneapolis in winter. Anyway, she rented this crazy muscle car and it was so fun to be driven around in it. This photo, on our way to Bleeding Heart Bakery (see organic sign in background), is another I adore. I hope we can make this cupcake summit thing an annual event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home