Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, September 25, 2009

"Cocktease" erotica for charity

I have a story called "Cocktease" in this charity erotica anthology Ultimate Decadence. No clue what the distribution in the US is like; their last one, Ultimate Burlesque, which I don't have a story in, doesn't seem to be available from Amazon. But anyway, back to me...here's the TOC and this is the official site. Big thanks to co-editor Emily Dubberley along with Aly Fixter for asking me to contribute. A minimum of 15% of the cover price goes to Macmillan Cancer Support. In the U.S., Amazon is listing a September 29th pub date. Will let you know more when I get my copies/hear anything.



Contents include:

Ultimate Decadence

Poppy Winters

Beautiful Things

Kitty Meadows

Blind Man’s Buff

Justine Elyot

A Costume Drama

Daphne Bing

Endless Night

Marcelle Perks

Freefall

Emily Dubberley

Blow the Candles, Baby

Suzanne Portnoy& Simon Morgan

New Blood

Wersha Bharadwa

Roses

Miranda Forbes

The Decline of Conversation

MonMouth

The Gilded Fountain

Jeremy Edwards

The Night at the Hotel

Elizabeth K. Payne

Swing Town

Lauren Wissot

More

Donna George Storey

Tube Journey

Paris Orsini

Wedding Day

Jennifer Dark

Dark Horse

Karen Krizanovich

Pink Champagne

Laura Godman

Double Take

Madeline Moore

Sculpted to Perfection

Elizabeth Coldwell

Coming Home

Josephine Jay

A Night at the Opera

Sarah Berry

Alice’s Indulgence

Adam Sawyer

Sweet Like Chocolate

Mark Farley

Henry

Mistress Grace

Cocktease

Rachel Kramer Bussel

Indulgence Calling…

Angel O’Neill

Fantasy

Sarah-Louise Young

Take Me to Carnevale

Maxim Jakubowski

All or Nothing

Henrietta Maddox


I so haven't edited this and saw a bunch of typos (bad me! bad me!) so hopefully those got fixed, been a little nutso on the writing end but here's an excerpt:

Cocktease
by Rachel Kramer Bussel


“No, I’m not gonna do it,” Brad said, sounding more like a petulant child than the self-made chef he was.

“Not for everyone in the world, just for me. Right here. That’s what I want: to see you touch yourself. I want to watch, baby. You know I love looking at your cock, right?” I was starting to whine, but I couldn’t help it. Seeing him do his own private circle jerk had become the reigning fantasy, playing on rotation in my mind nonstop.

I was poised in front of him, on my knees, in easy sucking distance, like I’d been plenty of times in the last six months. Truth is, I wanted to suck him, too, but even more than that, I wanted to update the homepage in my mind, to see what he looked like when he wasn’t with me, but was getting off.

But for the life of me, I couldn’t get Brad to comply. He even started, his hand moving up and down, playing hide and seek with his gorgeous cock but then burst out laughing and looked away. “Baby, I wish I could do it for you, but I just can’t. I feel awkward with you watching.”

I couldn’t understand it; I’d seen his dick hundreds of times. So I decided to take matters into my own hands--and out of his. “Fine, then, if you can’t do me this one itsy little favor…I have another idea.” I fished out a pair of black and gold fishnets of mine that I know he loves, bending over to reach them so my ass would be right in his reach. He started to fondle my bottom, but just as he got into it, I shifted around so I was behind him, and started to tie his hands behind his back, with my stockings.

“What are you doing, Brenda?”

“Oh, nothing. I’m just going to show you how excruciating it can be to not get what you want. Kindof like you did to me.”

Read the rest in Ultimate Decadence.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home