Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, August 02, 2009

At O'Hare


At O'Hare
Originally uploaded by rachelkramerbussel.com
For all my travel drama, I love airports. Fabulous people watching,
especially little kid watching (the backpacks! the excitement!). But
it's more the sense of something new, unusual. Chicago is so close and
full of cupcake bakeries and the sex toy store Early to Bed - I need
to plan a trip/reading here.

I'm making a list of places I want to go (Santa Fe, Portland, Vegas,
Chicago are a few) and am gonna make it happen. Getting away from NYC,
even in short bursts, is like therapy for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home