Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Something to look forward to: September 17th

This has been a horrible week, but I do have a kickass September 17th In The Flesh to look forward to (other things too, but at the moment, I'm super excited about this). Proper release when I can do it, but for now, books you should check out, whose authors will be reading. Kerry Cohen is coming in from Portland and Diana Joseph is coming in from Minnesota! I'm beyond honored especially to have those two, and I'm hoping I can go read in Minnesota next year. If you haven't read Diana Joseph's memoir I'm Sorry You Feel That Way, please stop reading my dumb blog immediately and go check it out. It's one of those books I wish I could give to everyone I know. At the very least, check out her blog.

Sizes courtesy of Flickr/laziness, sorry, will make it pretty for the proper release.









Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home