Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Octopus at La Barra Cevicheria

Amazing octopus at La Barra Cevicheria

I'm probably not the most fun dining companion, unless you're also a food blogger, because I'm constantly all "Wait, I need to take a picture." Or even more annoying, "Wait, I need you to take a picture." Nevertheless, my dinner date patiently took this photo at La Barra Cevicheria the other night, before we dug into the delicious octopus. Also awesome: their spicy guacamole. We ordered the $20/person special and it was all very good, but way too much food. I recommend some guac, maybe the octopus and maybe a taco. Here's their dinner menu. Perfect place to dine after In The Flesh Reading Series (now with its very own URL), as it's just down Broome Street about 3 blocks.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home