Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, June 22, 2009

In The Flesh needs published author for July 16th, plus intern

I'm looking for a published, well-known author to replace Lily Burana on July 16th at True Sex Confessions Night at In The Flesh Reading Series. Is that you? Email me at rachelkb at gmail.com - thanks! I was really excited and now I'm still excited but also need to make sure we get a good crowd. I've got some great people in September (Susan Shapiro, Amy Sohn) and then in October I'm bringing Comedy Sex Night back...though sadly I will be in San Francisco at Litquake. Not sadly, Carolyn Castiglia, aka Miss CKC, will be hosting some hilarious comedians. November will be Spanking Erotica Night and sometime after that...I hope to have Julie Powell (author of Julie and Julia and Cleaving) for Sex and Food Night. Fingers crossed!

Also...I am looking for a NYC-based intern for In The Flesh. I would need your help on the 3rd Thursday of the month helping me get organized for the readings and also about 2 hours a month of promotional work in between. I can't pay, but I can give you books, drink tickets, and give you a little glimpse into the behind the scenes of running a reading series. Email me at rachelkb at gmail.com with "Intern" in subject line. Thanks!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home