Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fan me on Facebook

I get a lot of Facebook (yes, I got my vanity URL, whatever that's worth) friend requests from people I don't know. I don't add them back (sorry, just a personal preference).

However, you can also become my fan on Facebook. I haven't done much with that yet just because it's so new, but you can also join the In The Flesh Reading Series group on Facebook, which I send updates to every month. (I've heard some people have had trouble joining, so if you do have trouble, email me at rachelkb at gmail.com and I'll see about fixing it.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home