Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Call for Submissions from R. Gay: Girl Crush

First let me say that R. Gay is one of my very favorite erotica writers. I've been reading her work for a long time, I think for as long as I've been writing erotica (1999), or it feels like that, and have publisher her many times. Basically, I always hope she will send me a story for my anthologies. Look for her work - she's amazing.

Secondly, well, my life is kindof one big girl crush, almost always on straight, or "straight," or straightish, or bi, or bicurious girls. Maybe because I tend to fall for femmes, or some other mysterious reason, but I invariably fall hard for girls who are slightly out of reach. Except sometimes they're not. I already have the perfect, and perfectly true, story mapped out in my mind. I'm working on a story for College Boys but am looking forward to submitting to Girl Crush. I urge you to as well.

Girl Crush
Edited by R. Gay
To be published by Cleis Press in Spring 2010

Every woman has a girl crush—that intriguing, provocative woman about whom she can’t resist fantasizing—the woman who makes her wonder, what if? The forthcoming anthology Girl Crush, will answer that question, through a unique range of erotic short stories about women acting on their girl crushes.

I am looking for literary, well-written, explicit stories about what happens when girl crush fantasies come true. Consider stories about women who might be straight, scratching an itch during a sexy one-time encounter or stories about women who explore new opportunities and perhaps discover that they aren’t so straight after all. Guidelines for this collection are very flexible. I want to be surprised. The usual taboos apply—no incest, characters under the age of 18 or bizarre acts involving animals because that’s just not very nice. Think of the puppies.

Minutiae: Stories should be unpublished; query if you have a reprint that you think I absolutely must see. Stories should be 1,500 – 4,000 words, and submitted as a Word attachment. Please include a cover letter with a brief bio and full contact information (mailing address, phone number, real name/pseudonym) when you submit. Submissions without complete contact information will be deleted unread.

Payment will be $50/story and 2 copies of the book upon publication in Spring 2010. Contributors retain the rights to their stories. You may submit up to three stories per book. Important: Please note that the publisher has final approval over the manuscript.

Send your submission as a Word document to girlcrushbook@gmail.com. Please submit no more than three (3) stories.

If you have any questions about Girl Crush, please query girlcrushbook@gmail.com

Deadline: August 1, 2009
Manuscripts will be accepted on a rolling basis, so writers are encouraged to submit sooner than later.
Payment: $50/story, upon publication $25/reprint; upon publication
Email: girlcrushbook at gmail.com

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 04, 2009, Blogger osc. said...

sounds very urgent.

make a baby rkb.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home