Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch me talk about my debut as an author, Sex & Cupcakes: A Juicy Collection of Essays, in this Q&A with my publisher Thought Catalog Books

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Yesterday in cupcakes

Obviously you can always get your daily quote of cupcakes at Cupcakes Take the Cake (and I hope you visit often!) but sometimes I have photos that are too cute not to share here too. I had to get some last-minute cupcake eating in before Passover.

Chocolate ice cream cone cupcake from The Treats Truck
a chocolate ice cream cone cupcake from The Treats Truck

Sweet Revenge Mayan chocolate cupcake plus champagne

Congraluations to Marlo Scott and Sweet Revenge for winning this Eat Out Award:

Sweet Revenge Eat Out Award

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home