Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Stop the press release insanity

It's funny because this blog gets so little traffic, I really don't write for many national media outlets, but UGH. The nonstop stream of ridiculous spam/press releases has got to stop! I mean, I love email, my inbox can attest to that, and I like finding out about relevant, interesting products/ideas/events/etc. But really, does it have to come to this? If only it were an April Fool's joke...

Hi Rachel:

I enjoyed your article about Fearless Sexual Freedom. I wish more people had your point of view about opening up with sexual stories and experiences. Life is too short to be uptight, it’s time to loosen up people. I’m writing from the AXE Hair team and, like you, we are dedicated to helping guys look their best.

AXE Hair has created some new products that guys need to get the hair that girls love. The no nonsense shampoo names like De-poof, Just Soft or Just Clean make it easy for guys to know what to buy. The AXE Hair styling products address specific looks like Messy, Clean-Cut, or Spiked-Up. Finally, with AXE Hair, guys’ hair can help their game instead of hurting it!

We’re excited about the new AXE Hair line and we would love to hear your professional insights or suggestions on how we might work together. Could we book 15 minutes of your of your time to talk?

We’re also offering you the opportunity to try the products for yourself.

If you don’t have time for a call, that’s fine - but we would still like to send you the product. Please let me know by responding to this email, which shampoo and which styling product you want. (To see the full range of products check out the website at www.axehaircrisisrelief.org/product_page/)

I look forward to connecting. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Thank you, in advance, for your consideration.

-[redacted]

For AXE Hair

2 Comments:

At April 02, 2009, Blogger Bjørn Larssen said...

"De-poof"?

Remind me to never buy anything AXE-related. Oh hang on, I never do anyway, seeing as I'm not a 17-year-old teenager with serious acne problem whose best friend is a game console.

But it must be a relief to find out that you, "just like us" have dedicated your life to helping guys look their best! Not that it helps them if they use De-poof.

 
At April 02, 2009, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

Sooo, lemme guess ... They've signed you up as the new spokesperson for Axe? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home