Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, March 16, 2009

Marcelle Manhattan immortalizes In The Flesh, at In The Flesh (so meta!)

The definition of meta: I cannot say how honored I am that I and In The Flesh are featured in Marcelle Manhattan's story "Second Date" in X: The Erotic Treasury edited by Susie Bright. Below is her reading the story at February's In The Flesh, plus other readers from our wonderful Susie Bright Night.



I read my bukkake story "A First Time for Everything:"



Ernie Conrick reads from his story in X: The Erotic Treasury:



Lisa Montanarelli, "Loved It and Set It Free"



Nicholas Kaufmann reads from his story in X: The Erotic Treasury:

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home