Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, March 23, 2009

FREE BOOK! or Today's my The Mile High Club Amazon Spike Day



What is Amazon Spike Day you may ask? It's something authors do (here's an example, and here's another) to bump their Amazon.com ranking up, which means more people are likely to take note of your book and Amazon will recommend it more often. I saw Sage Cohen's Writing the Life Poetic creep up into the 200s - amazing results! Officially: "243,882 to a low of 240." I'd love to crack the Amazon 100, but will settle for Amazon 1,000! Right now, The Mile High Club: Plane Sex Stories is at 220,949. (The lower the number, the more people are buying your book, relative to all the other books Amazon sells, so #1 is the #1 bestseller Amazon.com book at that moment, etc.) I know there are more people interested in the mile high club than that!

As you can see below, buy the book anytime during today's date, March 23rd, then send me your receipt and I will send you any of my Cleis Press books you want. PLUS you'll be in the running to win a signed (by me) copy of the 2009 Sex Bloggers Calendar.

Want to read more about the book? Check out the introduction here and an entire FREE sample story from the book, "Wild Child" by Matt Conklin.

Anything you can do to spread the word about this ONE DAY SPECIAL would be magnificent. For someone like me with no budget for promotion (those book trailers come out of my pocket), this is a cheap and easy way to boost sales and see the effect in real time. Pass it on and if you were thinking of buying The Mile High Club (or any of my other Cleis Press books), today's the day! Alison Tyler is also kicking in something special: if you also buy one of her books along with The Mile High Club, she'll send you another one free, so that's 4 books for the price of 2! See her post for those details.

I'm running a special promotion: order The Mile High Club: Plane Sex Stories from Amazon.com anytime on Monday, March 23rd, and I'll send you any of my Cleis Press books you want, for free (Do Not Disturb, Tasting Him, Tasting Her, Yes, Sir, Yes, Ma'am, He's on Top, She's on Top, Rubber Sex, Crossdessing, Hide and Seek, Caught Looking, Rubber Sex, Best Sex Writing 2008, Best Sex Writing 2009).

Instructions:

1. Purchase The Mile High Club: Plane Sex Stories on March 23, 2009 from Amazon.com (MUST be on that date and MUST be from Amazon.com)

2. Forward the receipt to milehighantho at gmail.com AND tell me which of the above books you'd like

U.S. addresses only (sorry!)

Thanks for your support! Read the book's introduction here

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home