Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sarah Palin Erotica site outlasts its 15 minutes of fame

Just like its namesake!

They're doing a Daily Palin segment at Washington City Paper's sex blog, oddly called The Sexist. So if you want your Palin fix, bookmark them.

I've just gotta love the press my little site got on such a smidgen of content and a good idea that I'd have fleshed out more if given more time and different circumstances. Still, it was fun. I had good instincts and still adore the stories there. From a very odd moment in our political history, one I'm oh-so-glad we left behind.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home