Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Quiet in Yonkers

It's calm, quiet and cold in Yonkers. Only 20 minutes from Grand
Central. Going to an art museum for the first real singles group I've
ever joined. Am tired of the very sad nonexistent dating life I have
so am trying to "get out there" in some small way. And see art.

2 Comments:

At February 21, 2009, Blogger Neve Black said...

Good for you, R.

Have a great time. You just never know -

 
At February 22, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were there in the town where I grew up. For a singles group. Alas, I was not there. I must make it up to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home