Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Yorkers: Want snail mail?

If you live in or near New York, or think you might be here and attending my reading series In The Flesh, then please do send me (rachelravenous at gmail.com) your mailing address and next week when the new 2009 postcards come in, I'll mail you one! You get to feed my post office fetish at the same time.

U.S. addresses only. And, you know, since it's a postcard, it says "erotica" on it so if you get mail where you wouldn't want that seen, skip this.


In The Flesh logo by Molly Crabapple

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At February 11, 2009, Blogger Feminist Review said...

Why US only?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home