Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, February 19, 2009

My new book is here!





I don't know about you, but e-books will never personally hold a candle for me to the experience of unpacking a box of my books. There is a sense of pride and ownership and hard work rewarded, of happiness and joy and accomplishment I so rarely feel. There's this object that I created out of my own imagination - yes, with the help of my authors (someday I will write a book by myself, though I may be 85 like my grandfather!). My point is, it feels amazing, to know that it actually exists. For reals. Yes, I edited two e-books and I know they are rising right now, and that's great. But for me it's not the same; you don't get an author copy, you don't really see the final product in the same way. I was thrilled to meet someone who was reading my book Yes, Sir on her Kindle yesterday though (see photos below). It's not that I'm a Luddite, even though in my mind I'm extremely tech unsavvy; things are constantly happening on my blogs that I don't know how to fix or even describe. It's frustrating but I can only do so much.

And Do Not Disturb: Hotel Sex Stories is now in stock on Amazon too! You can read the introduction here and very soon we'll be debuting the hot book trailer.



Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home