Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bad Jewcy guest blogging

I'm still getting over my cold, heading home from St. Louis tonight. The weather's been on and off, but I got to see some St. Louis sites, went to the art museum yesterday.

Anyway, I've been way off my writing game of late and want to apologize to Jewcy for being a very bad guest blogger for them this week, but I'll share the links with you anyway. I just couldn't really get into my groove so only did 4 instead of 5...but was enough for hate mail in the first one!

How I Went From an NYU Law Student to a Smut Writer

How to Make a Book Trailer

Is Kvetching a Natural Part of Jewish Culture?

Appreciating My Grandparents, As An Adult

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home