Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Want to earn $100 to tape In The Flesh?

My trusty camerawoman can't make In The Flesh on Thursday the 18th so...I need someone to do our YouTubing. Basically you need to be there from 7:45 to the end (around 10) and then make 5 videos (1 reader won't be taped) with basic info at the front so I can post them. Happy Ending Lounge, 302 Broome Street, NYC. And you get a drink ticket from me.

If you can do this and turn it around by Tuesday the 23rd, and preferably are a friend of a friend or come recommended by someone, that'd be awesome. Email me at rachelravenous at gmail.com - I pay cash, usually day of but if I don't know you at all, I'll pay on delivery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home