Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sign up for my newsletter, and why my virtual assistant rocks

I'm not sure if you know this, but I have a monthly newsletter. I've had it for a while but the monthly part's been iffy, until now. Why? Because this year I did one of the best things ever and hired my awesome virtual assistant, Inara. She is super speedy, helpful, and smart and has helped me with all sorts of projects. My main problem now is getting myself to delegate work to her.

What's she done for me? Research, like finding My Postcard Printing, which has super cheap prices, and looking up things like romance bookstores and sex-related blogs. She's helped me with spreadsheets, email forwarding, my mailing list, book promotion, and other projects and is fast, professional, affordable and awesome.

So anyway, sign up for my newsletter if you want to keep up to date, next one goes out the week of January 5th:










Fill out your e-mail address
to receive the monthly RKB newsletter!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home