Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's a Wonderful Orgasm indeed!

I'm thrilled that Violet Blue has chosen to include many of my books (Tasting Him, Tasting Her, Spanked and Dirty Girls) in her San Francisco Chronicle gift guide, called "It's a Wonderful Orgasm." (Love that title!)

I am working on a proper RKB gift guide with everything from gifts for your lover to gifts for little kids and grandparents. For now, I will highly recommend Violet's hot-off-the-press anthology Best Women's Erotica 2009, which I also plug in the January issue of Penthouse in the last minute gift guide. There's a story by Ms. Naughty called "Pasta with Blue Cheese and Anal," which is quite possibly the best erotica story title I've ever heard! Plus it has many of my favorite writers, like Elizabeth Coldwell and Donna George Storey and Vanessa Vaughn. Check it out!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home