Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Ravenous Romance wants your Twitterotica



Ravenous Romance wants your Twitterotica!

Enter the TwittErotica Contest!

Are u the Twitter Queen? Can u get ur message out in 140 characters or less? If so, then prove it. We challenge u to put ur fingers on ur twit & send us ur hot, erotic short , but remember, short is the key... it has 2 fit in2 140 chrctrs...or less! Check back on Dec 1 to read all entries + the winning Tweet!

Winner receives a $15 gift certificate to Ravenous Romance!

Submissions: Twitterotica@RavenousRomance.com

Deadline: November 26th

As for me, for my birthday (I turn 33 on Monday, which is also National Vanilla Cupcake Day!), I would love love love to learn how to freaking use Tweetshots. Every time I try, I get an error message. If someone can show me how to actually get it to work, I will make out with you give you a free book!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 06, 2008, Blogger Ganja Blue said...

Yeah, I tried Tweetshots an it looks like a great idea, but the only permalink urls it would allow me to "tweetshot" were those from http://twitter.com/tweetshot. It seems like a fun idea, especially if you're going to be blogging about someone else's tweet.

I found another service that will do virtually the same thing: TweetPaste
I hope this helps.

 
At November 06, 2008, Blogger Shhh said...

I got it to work.

If you're using firefox drag the bookmarklet thing up under your address bar, then on twitter click the time stamp so you get that single twit..tweet?

Then a little graphic comes up, click it and wait while the blue dots spin.

Then you get a snippet of code to imbed in yer blog and voila.

You can totally do a happy dance. If you're using IE or something else I can probably figure that out too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home