Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, October 24, 2008

"One woman's self-made bukkake party is no Martha Stewart affair."

I have no need to explain or summarize my story "A First Time for Everything" because the awesome Susie Bright did it for me in her official playlist for her gorgeous, hardcover, so gorgeous-you-want-it-IN-your bed anthology X: The Erotic Treasury.



Here's what it looks like on a bookstore shelf (next to She's on Top!):

Susie Bright's X: The Erotic Treasury, next to my books at B&N

Seriously, it's beautiful, and has work by Lisa Palac, Robert Olen Butler, Donna George Storey, Marcelle Manhattan, and many others. I hope to have time soon to properly dig into it. Chronicle Books really went all out. I am anxiously awaiting news on readings and keeping my fingers crossed that we can do one here in NYC and I can go to SF to read too.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 24, 2008, Blogger Bjørn Larssen said...

Oooh, love your song choice! And the book looks SO BEAUTIFUL that I just want to buy it because it's so pretty.

Oh hell, I might as well just go and do it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home